ATLATECH DIVERS & SALVORS supplies the following range of services:
DIVING & SALVAGE
Our qualified and highly experienced team of divers executes a wide variety of underwater work but not limited to:
- CCTV UWILD Surveys
- CCTV Class Surveys (approved by DNV and Bureau Veritas) including OPL and anchorage
- Underwater cutting
- Drydock block inspections
- Grounding damage reporting
- Hull extensions surveys and reports for SAMSA approval
- Pintle/ Shaft Wear down readings
- 24hr Rapid response
- Berthing services
- Pollution Control
- Prompt response and ingenuity enable us to successfully salvage valuable resources
- Removing potential threats before they can become problems
- Removing fuels and lubricating oils from vessels aground
- Flotation of vessels to prevent further pollution
- Saving cargo and equipment
We utilise modern pumping equipment, specialised for any application.
Contact us for:
- Pumping all fuels from heavy bunkers to Jet A-1.
- Handling of hazardous or difficult cargoes such as glue, resins, vegetable oils and grains.
- Safe removal of slops in line with the Marpol Act’s specifications.
INSHORE MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
Our underwater maintenance tasks include:
- Changing cathodic/Anode protection
- Sealing and blanking
- General underwater maintenance and cleaning
- Sealing of Stern Tubes
- Removing foreign objects from propeller i.e. Nets and ropes.
- Propeller Cropping
Our staff have completed training courses at recognised educational institutions in these disciplines:
- Tanker Safety
- Fire Fighting
- First Aid
- TNPA Safety inductions
Their training is continuously updated to optimise use of the latest equipment and to ensure safety of everyone involved.
Our management system complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Our operational crews are supported by an efficient administrative team, utilising up to date office systems and technology. Client confidentiality is ensured, together with the submission of rapid reports and the retention of comprehensive records.