The ATLATECH GROUP will strive to ensure we always give our highest priority to the well being, safety and training of all personnel, safe equipment, quality workmanship and procedures, whilst sustaining a due care for the environment.
Management at all levels will give top priority to the prevention of occupational injuries, illnesses, property losses, responsible environmental management and to ensure the compliance with all related legislations within the management framework that is appropriate to the level of risk involved.
ATLATECH provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives to ensure that they adequately reflect our commitment to continually improve our management systems and performance.
• Our Quality Policy is regularly communicated and every effort is made to ensure that it is understood by all our employees and all relevant interested parties.
• It is reviewed on an ongoing basis by the Management Team for its continuing suitability.
• We will maintain a Quality Management System to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, ensuring commitment to comply with the requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the system.
• Compliance with all the applicable laws, regulations and customer requirements.
• Effective management and supervision ensuring that all work is carried out in a safe manner therefore ensuring the safety of all personnel, plant, equipment and systems of work.
• The ongoing development of the company culture to encourage all personnel to take Pride and Responsibility for their work and the development of better working practises.
• Paying due diligence to our customers needs and expectations and to obtain continuous feedback on our performance as a basis for improvement.
ATLATECH will ensure this policy and associated objectives will regularly be reviewed to guarantee that they adequately reflect our commitment to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.