ATLATECH MARINE supplies the following range of services:
HIGH PRESSURE FRESH WATER WASHING
Includes washing tanks, boiler tubes and heat exchangers
- Ultra high pressure (2500 Bar) for paint removal to international standards
- Hull cleaning before painting
- Tank washing
- Hatch cleaning
- Condenser and boiler cleaning
Blasting equipment is used for specific tasks and our wide range includes conventional blast pots, wet blasting equipment and the dust-free, low noise Blastrac vacuum-blasting system.
Blasting is carried out:
- On steelwork
- On hulls
- In cargo holds
- In engine rooms and machinery spaces
- In tanks
- On decks
- On welds (for NDT inspection)
NEEDLE-SCALING AND GRINDING
When required, electric or pneumatic needle scaling and grinding equipment is used.
The application of all primers, epoxies and anti-fouling paints is carried out using airless spray equipment and pressure pots.
We utilise modern pumping equipment, specialised for any application. Our pumps are electric, diesel or pneumatically driven.
Contact us for:
- Pumping of all fuels from heavy bunkers to Jet A-1
- Handling hazardous or difficult cargoes such as glue, resins, vegetable oils and grains
- Safe removal of slops in line with the Marpol Act
Prompt response and ingenuity enable us to successfully salvage valuable resources while protecting the environment.
- Removing potential threats before they can become problems
- Removing fuels and lubricating oils from vessels aground
Our tank crews clean tanks for gas-freeing, inspection and hot work including:
- Fuel tanks (HFO, Gasoil etc.)
- Cargo holds
- Slop tanks
- Sewerage tanks (grey & black water)
Reception of all slops and residues is in line with the Marpol Act and all local authority regulations.
Our staff has completed training courses at recognised educational institutions in these disciplines:
- Tanker Safety
- Fire Fighting
- First Aid
- Offshore Survival
Their training is continuously updated to optimise use of the latest equipment and to ensure safety of everyone involved.
Our management system complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Our operational crews are supported by an efficient administrative team, utilising up to date office systems and technology. Client confidentiality is ensured, together with the submission of rapid reports and the retention of comprehensive records.